Apuuli for President

This is what I will call my personal manifesto. It is basically what I believe in, and what I would fight for if I were president - or any other elected office.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Abortion

I have decided to change this post, to simplify it considerably so as there is no confusion.

Abortion should be legal, period.

It should be legal to protect against back-alley abortions, it should be legal to save the lives of the mothers, it should be legal to terminate the product of rape or incest.

Abortion restrictions are moral objections, not civil ones. Abortion is not just a privacy issue, it is also, and perhaps more importantly, a separation of church and state issue.

What would i do if confronted with an unwanted pregnancy? That is irrelevant! That is my own concern, not the concern of anybody else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home